As our products have evolved over the years, with new features added regularly, older versions of our software are eventually no longer supported.
Effective July 30, 2019, technical support will be discontinued for the following product versions:
- MDaemon – Versions 14.5.x and below
- Security Gateway – Versions 4.5.x and below
- Outlook Connector – Versions 4.5.x and below
- SecurityPlus – Versions 5.0.x and below
For continued support, this is a great opportunity to renew your license and upgrade to most recent versions of our software to take advantage of the latest features! As a current user we offer an automatic 30% discount off the price of a new purchase!
Upgrade MDaemon today and get these exciting new features:
Check out our MDaemon Features by Version page to see what you could be missing!
After July 30, 2019, supported versions of MDaemon will include MDaemon 15 & up.
Upgrade Security Gateway for Email Servers today and get these exciting new features:
When you upgrade to the latest release of Security Gateway, you can take advantage of these new features:
More information on these new features can be found on our Security Gateway Product Page.
MDaemon Connector for Outlook (formerly Outlook Connector for MDaemon) has new features, too!
Outlook Connector has been re-branded as MDaemon Connector for Outlook, and, beginning with MDaemon 18, is now included with MDaemon as a licensed feature (via purchase of separate license).
Therefore, in the latest version of MDaemon, a separate download is not required on the MDaemon server. Simply enter your MDaemon Connector license key via Help | Register your MDaemon Products to activate MDaemon Connector for Outlook. Features introduced after version 4.5 include:
- “Expired password” or “password change required” notification for end users
- Administrator control over which Outlook add-ins are allowed or disabled
- Junk Email folder / Blocked Senders support
- S/MIME support for message signing and encryption
- MDaemon Connector configuration reports for administrators, with Outlook send/receive schedules for all accounts.
- Centrally-managed send/receive schedules
- Nearing/over quota alerts for end users
- New database management tools to help administrators maintain optimal performance
Visit the MDaemon Connector for Outlook product page to learn more!
MDaemon Antivirus – with Cyren AV and Mailbox Scanning
SecurityPlus has been rebranded as MDaemon Antivirus, and beginning with MDaemon 18, is also now a licensed feature of MDaemon that no longer requires a separate download.
Recent versions of MDaemon Antivirus include these new features:
- Mailbox scanning
- Cyren AV (The Kaspersky AV engine was replaced by Cyren in October, 2017)
- ClamAV antivirus plugin
- Exclusions for password-protected files for approved senders or recipients
Visit the MDaemon Antivirus page to learn more.
Would you like to take advantage of these new features? Click here to upgrade or renew your product license today and receive the latest security and administration updates as they become available for the duration of your license term!