Dear ReadySpace Cloud Platform Customers,
We will be performing upgrading on our systems in order to serve you better.
Here are the details:
Scheduled Maintenance (Upgrade)
Start Date : 12th December, 2017 00:00 hours (GMT +0800 hours)
End Date : 14th December, 2017 00:00 hours (GMT +0800hours)
Affected Service(s) : Customer Portal
Below are some enhancements after the upgrade.
New Customer Portal interface (CCP v2)
- Now you are able to specify an email address for login and getting notifications using another email address.
- A new wizard for a mass service assignment to an end user is added. On the User View screen, a customer administrator is now able to assign multiple services to a user at once and to assign them to a user one by one.
- In the Add New User wizard, all services to be assigned to a newly created user are pre-selected by default.
- The Mobile Phone field, available previously in CCP v1, is added on the User View/Edit screens. Now a mobile phone number can be specified or edited for a user. The field is optional and not displayed on the Add New User interface.
- As a customer administrator role, you can configure the availability of the following operations on the User List and User View screens:
- The Log in as User and Disable actions on the User List screen.
- The Log in as User and Disable buttons on the User View screen.
- You and your user can now choose a preferred view of CCP – Tiles or table.
- There is an improved order process flow that will reduce confusion when you make post paid services.
- Search document / order can now be done using partial numbers.
- Specify notification email to an user is now possible.
- You can choose to hide the “Login As” and “Disable” operations for users.
- It is possible to specify a mobile phone number to an user
- Mass-assignment of services to an user during its creation can be done now.
- CCP now enabled with Mobile display.
- Customers are now able to add payment method in CCP v2 before buying a service.
- It is required in CCP v2 to perform Credit/Debit Card validation by the “Add New Online Payment Method” button. During the Credit/Debit Card validation, you will gets charged a pre-auth amount (which is then refunded), and a payment token is created for you.
- This enables a you to use this payment method for future purchases and recurring payments.
We strive to improve our service experience to you. If you have any suggestions and feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us!