WordPress is an open source content management system available in Cloud Server Webuzo, Cloud Server cPanel and Cloud Server Plesk. More details on WordPress. Contact us to find out our latest offers!
WordPress 5.0 Beta 4 is now available!
This software is still in development, so we don’t recommend you run it on a production site. Consider setting up a test site to play with the new version.
The WordPress 5.0 release date has changed, it is now scheduled for release on November 27, and we need your help to get there. Here are some of the big issues that we’ve fixed since Beta 3:
The block editor has been updated to match the Gutenberg 4.3 release, the major changes include:
- An Annotations API, allowing plugins to add contextual data as you write.
- More consistent keyboard navigation between blocks, as well as back-and-forth between different areas of the interface.
- Improved accessibility, with additional labelling and speech announcements.
Additionally, there have been some bugs fixed that popped up in beta 3:
- Better support for plugins that have more advanced meta box usage.
- Script concatenation is now supported.
- Ajax calls could occasionally cause PHP errors.
- Menus now properly support keyboard and touch interactions.
- A footer menu has been added for secondary page links.
- Improved backwards compatibility with older versions of WordPress.
All of the older default themes—from Twenty Ten through to Twenty Seventeen—have polished styling in the block editor.
How to Help
Do you speak a language other than English? Help us translate WordPress into more than 100 languages!
If you think you’ve found a bug, you can post to the Alpha/Beta area in the support forums. We’d love to hear from you! If you’re comfortable writing a reproducible bug report, file one on WordPress Trac, where you can also find a list of known bugs.
isation is a word with
Meta boxes are
the original style block.
Old is new again.